Sabtu, 03 Mei 2008

I Have Learned



I’ve learned that you shouldn’t compare yourself to the best others can do
But how the best you can do

I’ve learned that it is not what happens to people,
it’s about what they do about it

I’ve learned that no matter how thin you slice it,
There are always two slides.

I’ve learned that you should always leave loved one with loving words,
It may be the last time you’ll see them.

I’ve learned that there are people who love you dearly,
But just don’t know how to show it.

I’ve learned that true friendship continues to grow even over the longest distance.

I've learned that no matter how good a friend is
they are going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that

I've learned that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others,
sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I've learned .....

to be continue....

0 komentar: